HarvEX :: Bid Posting Problem
" Bid Posting Problem : ' unknown server reply' / 'The parameter is incorrect' /"
- For standalone bidding this problem is solved in build 222
- SE bidding : the problem is solved in build 223: ( Please re-synchronize your SE bids (SE Button) )
What can I do if problems still persist?
- Update HarvEX to latest build : Menu/Config/Check for update
- Retry bidding in case it is the symptom described
The error may be present only upon your first bid using HarvEX;
For testing try e.g. a low 1.00 bid on a valuable item.
- Provide bug-report feedback about your Problem / System /
- problem 'unkown url type: https': Run latest full installer over existing
installation (instead of incremental update)
How can I support in order to speed up the solution of such problem?
- Provide your account data for an account which shows the
bidding problem reproduceably to Xellsoft. We may make 1..3 low test
bids using this account to solve the problem.
- Go to your windows "temp" folder (temporary files).
It is the folder which you see
in the browser address line when browsing an auction "cached" in HarvEX. There are *.bid.html
log files: 1 to 5 files for each bidding task; usually 4. Maybe you could
mail me those 1..4 files corresponding to (only!) the latest failed bid (using
HarvEX latest build!).
Which kind of auction fails (buy-now auction, prices)? Which Windows OS do you use?
Which bidding mode is in use:fast bidding (best) or slow bidding (if fast is not possible with your eBay account)?
Do you use a Proxy in IE or HarvEX/menu/config/network