SELLING_BOOSTER : Power Macro for HarvEX+
Auction-Selling-Booster & After-Auction-MailerBoosts auction prices by kind of real-time auction CRM mailings.
The profit of (eBay) selling is contained in the last steps of the price ladder !
- SELLING_BOOSTER has shown in past to raise selling prices by 5% .. 100% depending on the nature of sold goods.
- SELLING_BOOSTER sends personalized thanks-for-bidding emails and auction-ends-soon-reminder emails from you to each bidder (uses MS Outlook)
- SELLING_BOOSTER can also do your after-auction mailings - personalized to winners, to non-winners and to reserve-not-met high-bidders
- SELLING_BOOSTER collects all the email addresses of all bidders (winning & non-winning as long as the bidders were once high-bidders during the race). Addresses can also be used for example by TurboMailer
- SELLING_BOOSTER runs standalone - no extra periodic costs
- SELLING_BOOSTER runs on top of the leading universal eBay/auction automation platform software HarvEX+, which enables also bulk search, analysis, statistics, emailing, feedback, auction sniping and universal macro automation
- Buying SELLING_BOOSTER includes the macro source code
Free Trial | US$149 | For Windows™ 98,ME,NT,2000,3000 & XP
Download 14-Day Free Trial HarvEX+ :: ( HarvEX+ platform )
- Your computer & HarvEX+ have to run permanently for automatic background execution of its task
- Your computer has to have a permanent internet connection (fast DSL/cable and a flat rate are recommended)
( * = required )
Further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom software development : Request Form
The SELLING_BOOSTER license:
- Unlimited full-version of the macro SELLING_BOOSTER
- The Source-Code of the macro (Copyright remains at Xellsoft.com)
The price of SELLING_BOOSTER is US$ 149.
This software is delivered electronically by email after payment
- Installation of HarvEX+; Download ::
- Save the SELLING_BOOSTER macro to disk
- Load the macro : Menu/File/Load a Macro
- Execute the macro once: You'll see an extra
- Be sure to have MS Outlook installed and set up
- Set up the configuration and email templates:
Menu/SellingBooster/SB Main Configuration; for first test please don't
activate the direct email sending for any events => mails go to the
Outlook draft folder
- Activate Menu/SellingBooster/Start Task!
The macro runs in background now. Check the log output